- There are numerous ways to get healthy; we just need to pick one.
- People criticize programmed pathways of getting healthy calling them fads, business schemes or 'snake oil' but still manage do nothing about their own health.
- People may try numerous programs, methods and lose weight, put it back on (plus some), etc. but never deal with the mental, spiritual and emotional aspects of life change. Some will never try again as a result.
- A program will never change our health; only we can do that. How many times are our issues within our control if only exerted.
- A decision + determination precipitates change.
- I am changing.
- You can do it, too.
With my son, Maxwell after a 'friendly' game of tennis.